Some cool weight loss supplements images:
Image by whologwhy
Pitaya Fruit, Pitahaya Fruit or commonly known as the Dragon fruit is among the most nutritious and wonderful exotic fruits. It is a favorite to many, particularly people of Asian origin. It features a mouth watering light sweet taste, an intense shape and color, not forgetting its outstanding flowers. In addition to being tasty and refreshing, this beautiful fruit boasts of a lot of water and other vital minerals with varied nutritional ingredients.
Due to its vital nutrients, the Pitaya fruit is suitable for all diets as it supplements fiber which is best for laxative and the liver. Similarly, people who have high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity have attested to the fruit’s goodness. Recent findings show that if an obese person eats a Pitahaya fruit on a regular basis, it naturally reduces the weight considerably, creating a well balanced body without compromising on the individual’s health.
Importance of eating a Dragon fruit
1. Carotene helps maintain and equally improve the health of the eyes
3. The fiber equally reduces fat
4. The protein component of the pitaya fruit enhances the body’s metabolism
5. Calcium reinforces bones and aid in formation of healthy teeth
6. Vitamin B2 acts as a multi vitamin to recover and improve loss appetite
7. Vitamin B1 assists in production of energy as well as metabolizing carbohydrates
8. Vitamin B3 lowers bad cholesterol level and enhances the appearance of the skin by moisturizing and smoothening it.
9. Vitamin C ensures bruises and cuts heal faster and improves the general immune system of our bodies
10. Phosphorus aids in tissue formation.