Adrian Bryant (born November 15, 1976) is an American athlete, personal trainer, fitness author, blogger and entrepreneur. Adrian is best known for NowLoss.com which is the #2 weight loss website in the world behind weight watchers. He is also known for his YouTube channel inshape4u that provides free home workouts. As of October 2012 his YouTube channel has more than 30,000 subscribers and 21 million video views. Bryant has also used his unique personal training style to help stroke patients.
Home exercise programs are a great way to keep fit and lose weight. Along with proper diet and nutrition, an exercise program can help speed your metabolism and burn calories faster. There are a number of home exercise videos that will give you the direction and motivation you need to burn fat and lose weight quickly. But, why are exercise videos a great option in your home exercise program?
The Convenience Factor:
Exercise at your convenience. By performing regular exercises you will place a greater demand on your body’s stores of fat and you will cause your metabolism to increase dramatically. Your body will burn fat as a source of energy at an accelerated rate and the end result will be a slimmer, more toned you. Your level of fitness will improve with each workout routine you perform. Exercise videos are a great way to learn the best exercises to burn fat and build lean muscle and you will be able to exercise in your very own home at your convenience.
There is no need for expensive gym memberships or extravagant exercise equipment. Fun, fast-paced exercise videos featuring well-know fitness experts and celebrities will give you the inspiration and direction you need to create your very own, highly effective home workout routine. How much would you have to pay to have Denise Austin as your personal trainer? With home exercise videos, she’ll be available to you 24 hours a day for pennies a day.
Home exercise videos are available for any fitness level from beginner to advanced. As your level of fitness increases you can move on to more advanced exercise routines to keep your body healthy and make weight loss much easier than with dieting alone.
It is a good idea to change your exercise routine on a regular basis to keep your body challenged and make continued weight loss possible. After performing the same exercises over and over your body will require more advanced workouts to continue to burn excess fat and calories. Exercise videos will allow you to make progress at your own pace and give your metabolism the boost it needs to burn fat for energy. From Ballet to Hip Hop, there are exercise videos for every interest. Different types of exercises will cause your body to respond in different ways. You will be able to find a variety of exercise videos that will give you the types of workouts you need to gain muscle tone and lose weight fast.
Regular exercise is critical to your health and well being. Find the exercise videos that suit your lifestyle and your goals and you can begin exercising in your very own home immediately. Your body will thank you for your efforts and you will look and feel better than you have in years. Weight loss is drastically easier when dieting is combined with exercise. Home exercise programs and fun videos you can do in your home are a great way to get in shape and experience fast weight loss.
About The Author
As a certified personal trainer part of my commitment to clients is consulting with them. This includes answering their many fitness and diet questions. Needless to say, I get asked a lot of questions. And, there are several questions that seem to be on almost everyone�s minds.
The answers to these top 8 inquiries can help most anyone get a jump start on reaching their weight loss and fitness goals. So, here are some of the top fitness questions and their answers.
1. I want to tone and tighten my legs (or stomach, or arms, etc). What exercises can I do to lose fat there and get them toned? Answer: You can’t spot reduce. It is necessary for you to reduce the fat in your trouble area before you will see big results from your strength training exercises. You must burn calories and fat through cardiovascular activities. This includes such things as walking, jogging, step aerobics, jumping rope, swimming etc. But, while cardio is critical you should also include strength training exercises to help build muscles and tone your trouble area simultaneously.
2. I really want to workout and get in-shape, but I just don�t have the time. What should I do? Answer: You are not alone. One of the top reasons people give for not working out is lack of time. The first step is to realize that it�s not that you don�t have the time, but that you are not making it a priority in your schedule. What people don’t realize is that it doesn’t take a huge time commitment to reap the many rewards of regular exercise. Many people think that if they can’t workout several hours a week, then they might as well not workout at all. But, exercising even just a couple of days a week is far better than not exercising at all. The key is finding a truly effective and efficient workout plan.
3. What is the best fitness program for losing weight? Answer: The key to a successful program is that it is comprehensive and includes the necessary pieces. There are three major components of a good weight loss program: cardio, strength training and stretching. It’s equally important to include all three components. For example, you could do cardio 3 times per week, strength training twice per week and stretch before and after every workout.
4. I have hit a plateau and can�t seem to get the scale to budge (or can�t get any stronger). Can you help me? Answer: The key to breaking through a plateau is change. One of the best techniques for overcoming a plateau is Interval training. This is a type of training that includes bursts of high intensity periods followed by lower intensity recovery times. You�ll also want to change your workout routine at least every 4-6 weeks.
5. What size weights should I train with and how many reps should I complete? Answer: There’s no one size fits all weight size that is best. The size of weight you use depends on your goals, skills, past fitness experience, etc. A good rule of thumb is to start with about 70% maximum resistance with 8-12 reps and 1-3 sets. To determine your specific 70% maximum size, you must first determine the maximum amount of weight you can lift. However, it’s typically not recommended that beginners attempt to lift their maximum amount of weight, for safety reasons. So, another simpler option is to choose a weight size that provides fatigue after the 8th – 12th rep is completed.
6. Is it bad for your body to workout some of the same muscle groups daily? Answer: Typically you should allow your muscle to rest about 48 hours before working it again. This is the safest approach and also the most efficient approach for improving strength. It will help you increase hypertrophy more effectively.
7. How often should I stretch and should I stretch before or after working out? Answer: Actually, it’s best to stretch both times. If you have the time, your body will really benefit from stretching both before you start exercising and again after your workout. At the very least, be sure to stretch after you have completed your workout. As far as frequency, even if you don’t workout every day it is very beneficial to include a stretching routine daily.
8. How can I workout at home because I don�t belong to a gym? Answer: There are many, many options for strength training and cardio workouts that don’t require a trip to the gym. If you have dumbbells, a resistance band, or an exercise stability ball, there are literally hundreds of exercises that you can do at home. With these exercises you can increase your muscular strength, muscular endurance plus of course get a more defined look in your physical appearance. For cardio workouts you can simply walk outside or at an indoor location, stair climb, jumping jacks, etc.
About The Author
All the information you need on weight loss workouts, weight loss success stories, weight loss motivation and best foods for weight loss